Spring is finally here and it’s the perfect time to have your air conditioning system inspected and serviced for the upcoming summer season! Our air conditioning experts at Davis Heating and A/C Services will perfom a thorough inspection and cleaning of your system to ensure your continued comfort during the hot summer months.
We will perform the following steps:
1) Turn off the power to the unit to ensure the safety of you and our technician during the inspection and cleaning process.
2) Clean and inspect the condenser and evaporator coils (a combination of fins and tubes). The fan inside the condenser coil sucks air through the fins, and can pull dirt and debris with it. Your unit’s efficiency can be greatly reduced by accumulated dust, leaves, dead grass or anything else that collects on the fins. “Cotton” from cottonwood trees, grass clippings and dandelions are typical bad offenders.
3) Inspect for oil or coolant leaks, bent or ruptured pipes, loose fittings or joints, etc.
4) Lubricate the fan motor and other moving parts as appropriate.
5) Inspect and replace filters and belts if necessary.
6) Power-on and test the system to ensure it is running quietly and efficiently and check for proper operating temperatures and refrigerant levels.
We also offer duct cleaning services to help keep your system squeaky clean and free of harmful dust and allergens.
Please give us a call at (435) 586-1271 if you have any questions about your heating or cooling system and we will be happy to help!
Davis Heating & AC Services, Inc.Share This: